SMASH9JA PROMOTIONS PRESENTS DR PAUL - GOD OF HEAVEN
The worship song, “God of Heaven” symbolizes the believer’s aspiration to connect to the most high through a resounding avenue of worship. The song is a lyrical and compositional masterpiece that explores imagery and musical techniques to great effect.  God of Heaven captures the beauty of God’s creation and the fact that God deserves our worship. Niyi P, the producer, through this handcrafted live and studio production, demonstrates once again why he is the top gospel producer South of the Sahara.

LYRICS BELOW
Vs 1
I come here to worship
The maker of heaven and earth
Before all the angels
And host of believers here
I lift up my eyes and
I look up the hills far and near
And who is my helper
My helper is the Lord.

CHORUS
God of all the heavens
God of all the earth
God of all the universe
I lift up my hands in worship
God of all the heavens
God of all the earth
God of all the universe
I lift up my hands in praise

Vs 2
I’ve been to the nations
I’ve been to the lands far and near
I ‘ve seen your compassion
Written on everything
Your wonderful blessings
Your power and glory Lord
Your goodness and mercy
Breathing on everything.

CODA
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
Oh oh oh
I worship your majesty




Are You on Facebook? Comment Here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sean's Kitchen © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by NigerianTrain
Top