BD1 Nation Artiste; Emmanuel Chinonso Adim also know as Flexchino, drops his second dance banger for the year titled "BIGGER THAN DEM" few months after the IKEBE dance track.
In His words, 

"The song BIGGER THAN DEM, is all about me, my story, when i no get money no body go mind me, I will be suffering hustling for street but still no help, but when things start getting better, them go start to dey come around you, some go wan make them pull you down, while some go just dey they jealous you, but no matter how they try to pull me down, I can't give up in what am doing, because am bigger than dem, and they know it, and am stronger than them and they feel it, that's why whenever I pass they shout bellah meaning (beautiful)"

ENJOY THIS DOPE TUNE

CONTACT FLEXCHINO
TWITTER: @Flexxchino
INSTAGRAM: Flexchino Emmanuel
FACEBOOK: Flexchino Emmanuel Chinonso
MANAGEMENT: +22891029126 +2348181267773


Are You on Facebook? Comment Here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sean's Kitchen © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by NigerianTrain
Top