Emmanuel Peter Bassey popularly known as Emmelesh B. He is a young and variant Music producer and a singer, he is an Akwa Ibom born and the front man of the music house called (E M L Nation) 
He has worked with a lot of notable musicians from the city of Akwa Ibom and has decided to dish out good song which is titled #CONTROL for the lovers of music.

The song is also featuring one of E M L nation rapper by name Merit. He promised to be constant in the game and he ain't stopping for nothing

He says I flow always but don't need your always but pass me the M I C
The blind dey signer me. Dope I swear



CONTACT:
TWITTER: @Iam_emmelesh
FACEBOOK: Emmelesh B 
INSTAGRAM: Emmelesh B


Are You on Facebook? Comment Here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sean's Kitchen © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by NigerianTrain
Top