With the competition of good Music in the Nigerian music industry, Jessy Bassy also known as 'JESSY' an addicted member of Believers Love World Inc. A K A Christ Embassy, who hails from Cross river State is a musical genius that is set to excite music lovers with his lyrical worship Single title " you've done  enough ". The amazing song was Produced by Dave Cujo mastered by Pmo
The song was composed and written by Jessy.

"Jesus has done so much ,looking back from where we've come from  ,we all have a lot of testimony on our lips .
Am going to keep saying,
I'll keep talking it till the whole wild world get to here my testimony because Jesus has done so much for me .
The man with the golden voice Chris Shalom .He is a mentor my boss ,he inspire me a lot ,a deep spirit field worshiper ,with his love for Jesus I just knew he is the right person to do such song with ,and the combination was awesome .out of my imagination .glory to God it was a huge success through the help of the holy spirit. Glory hallelujah. "




Are You on Facebook? Comment Here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sean's Kitchen © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by NigerianTrain
Top