LYRICS

Intro : Onye di ka gi Agunechemba idirimu mma I will praise your name.....
it is Zaya Again orrr---- I Wona praise my God Oh, he is good to me orrr, eey eey....                   
Chorus: Onye di ka gi Agunechemba idiri mu mma I will praise your name..... (2x). Onye di ka okosisi ne ye ndu idiri mu mma I will praise your name....(2x)                                 
Verse 1: who is there like you, nobody like you, I've been to the East to the west to the north and south nobody like you eey, you are higher than the heaven, iyeee.... deeper than the Ocean, iyeee.... Bigger than the whole world, nobody like you uh.... I'll praise you God, you are wonderful to me, i'll lift you high, you're beautiful oooh--- uuh --- I will Praise your name... Onye di ka gi Agunechemba idirimu mma I will praise your name..... (2x) onye dika okosisi nenye ndu idiri mu mma I will praise your name(2x).
 
Verse 2: you are the Lord, that is your name, you will Never share your glory with Any man,Okosisi Nenyendu chi nemere mu mma, inemere mu mma, ina gwuo mu oria,Ina gwuo mu oria,ine yem ndu, ine yem ndu, you've done me well, uuh--- I will praise you God, you are wonderful to me.... chorus: Onye di ki gi Agunechemba idiri mu mma I will praise your name (2x) Onye dika okosisi neye ndu idiri mu mma I will praise your name,(2x).    Bridge aahaan, Highly spiritual, if you know that God has been so beautiful to you, I want you to move that body like you just don't care, shake that body like you just don't care, move that body, shake that body, shake like you just don't care (2x) uuhh.....
 
Chorus 6x) outro: I will lift you up and serve you till eternity Oh GOD(2x).....

DOWNLOAD


Sean Rainfall @ezie101


Are You on Facebook? Comment Here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Sean's Kitchen © 2015. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by NigerianTrain
Top